Goodevening what did everyone do today?

Me i was cranky 'cause i didn't feel good. So I slept for a long time and felt better. Then I bought a printer online, but that is a whole other story I won't get into right now.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 10:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry to hear you had such a bad day. It's good to see you, though. We did nothing all morning. Then we went for a ride and ended up at Wal-mart. Then we went to my in-laws for dinner and to watch TV. They have cable. Now we are home. I'm probably going to bed soon.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I usually end up at Wal-Mart on Sundays too. Its so disappointing because I want to go out as a family and do somehthing active, but if I don't plan it we end up at Wal-Mart. Not today though hubby didn't want to go anywhere and I didn't feel good so I didn't want to go out with all three kids.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Let's see, I got my hair done and sanitized and cleaned my house. I also took the kids skating yesturday and brought some new shoes. So, I had a busy lil weekend.
    sweetdynasty

Answer by sweetdynasty at 10:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Today I took my 14 month old to my friends sons birthday party(turned 2) had lots of fun....went the wrong way on the way home, got pulled over....no ticket....came home and watched rock of love bus
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Got my period (sorry if TMI), so I was really out of it. I did make it to the store for formula and baby food. Other than that I didn't do anything. Unfortunately, I've fallen behind in my laundry, so I guess I'll be playing the catch-up game tomorrow! :-(
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I will be doing laundry tomorrow as well. I HATE laundry day.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i went to church (blah) & then to my parents for lunch. they have a 52 in flat screen TV so we go over there every Sunday (its the only splurge theyve had in 26 years of marriage!!). then i found out my recently passed granma who i havent seen in 15 years opened a savings account in my name & saved over $5000 in it...for me. needless to say i was shocked & cried. today has been an amazing day!!

i too have a butt load of laundry to do tomorrow...but then again it IS laundry day haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I will think of you all as I do my laundry at the laundrymat because our washer has been broken for months!!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Oh and okmanders congrats on the savings account that is wonderful.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I cleaned. woo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2009