How the heck?

I know this lady that lost custody of her 3 kids because she was peeing dirty UA's for meth when she was 6 months pregnant. So my friend got custody of her husbands kid, and the other 2 kids went to the lady's uncles. The lady lived with her uncle! Then when she had this crack addicted baby (she produced dirty and higher than a kite at the hospital) they released the baby into the custody of the uncle. Now the uncle, his girlfriend, the 2 kids, plus the baby, the crackhead mom, and some Joe Shmoe and his girlfriend are all living in this little 1 bedroom house. And DHS is okay with this! Why if she lost custody due to drug activity is it okay for her to live in the same house with the kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Maybe they don't know all of them are living there. I don't think they should all be living in a house that small! Maybe they need a complaint?
    Anonymous

• That does not make any kind of sense to me.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Have you filed a complaint? Contact them anonymously and let them know because they really may not know at all.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• She could be lying about where she resides. I'd let them know. That's unsafe and unhealthy for any child.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I agree report it!
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2009