How can a girl lose the loose skin after losing the fat?

I have an enormous amount of lose skin on my belly after having lost weight. I had 2 c-sections 13 mths apart, and I heard that you have this c-section "pouch" forever. Is this true? or can I lose the saggy skin too?

lovinhug1

Asked by lovinhug1 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• well i have seen many celebrities lose all that pouch, and i have had 1 c-section and i am losing it by running on my treadmill everyday it works great u should try it out
    ILOVEJosh23

Answer by ILOVEJosh23 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• If it is truly just extra skin, the only way to remove it is plastic surgery. At least that's what the doc told my sister.
    minivanmommy

Answer by minivanmommy at 4:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I don't know, if you find a way without surgery, let me know, because I have a pouch from having 2 kids plus losing 50 pounds.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008