Has anyone out there been following the Caylee Anthony case?

I have been following this case since july. It is on Nancy Grace show every night. It seems there is a more shocking twist every day! What do you think of whats going on in this case?

sweetheartpink

Asked by sweetheartpink at 10:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I can't follow it anymore. It breaks my heart. Watching it isn't going to bring that sweet little life back.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I live in central Florida and have been following it since the beginning. I can't handle it anymore. Everyday there is breaking news. Anytime that witch ends up in court or another hearing with her attorney it is breaking news.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I dont follow it nor do I care to.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Last I heard Casey Anthonys dad was suicidal and said he wanted to be with Caylee, I think he is under a 72 hour hold. I think with him being an ex-cop and never being able to look his daughter in the eye........HE KNOWS SHE KILLED CAYLEE AND CAN"T LIVE ON THE FENCE ANYMORE.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• The news about the heart sticker and duct tape had me in tears....I don't see how anyone could be so cruel. I really would like to start some kind of non profit organization to raise money and awareness about mothers that victimize their children. This trend is growing and horrible...and there has to be some kind of way to educate women and put a stop to these acts. This is so heart breaking.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 2:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i have watched it since it aired on nancy grace!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• am riveted to this case. Everyday there is another twist or turn! I think Caycee i s GUILITY. But the defense is going to use that thing about the meter reader to try and prove she was in jail when the body was placed there so she could not have done it. This is ludirous that baby has been there since Caycee put her there in June. This woman has decimated her family. I feel so bad for them--even if they have some knowledge of Caycee's guilt----She is still their daughter. As with all of us, our instinct is to protect our child. Even if that child is a vicious baby killer.
    sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 10:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2009