help no ANON bashing or any bashing and one question TMI

i have several questions actually so i am 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant i have been having problems after another it started with kidney and UTI infections. then it went to back spasms and pelvic pains. Now it went back to UTI's and kidney problems. everytime i pee it hurts and stuff it sucks. I do see my doctor tomorrow but it scares me because first i have lost 2 babies already in the last 2 years then this baby was and is low on amniotic fluid. Iget so scared and nervous i don't know what to do anymore. I cry none stop and i just need someone to help comfort or just give me a friendly comment. my questions are

what does it mean when the top of your Vagina hurts when you move or close your legs?

sometimes a dull ache in my stomach when i sit down and it stays there?

I don't feel the baby move hardly at all maybe like once a day or sometimes none.why?

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know how to answer you question but I know how it feels to loose a baby. Its hard. I know. I'm sorry for your loses. Hang in there and good luck mama!
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• hmm..well the fact that youre 24 wks may be why you're not feeling baby as much.. im 28wks and i dont feel this baby nearly as much as i did w my other 2...i dont know why you keep having your uti, kidney problems..but the one thing i do know is you need to Not stress!! that's not gonna help anything!! its one of the biggest causes of mis carriage..the best thing you can do is rest if you're worried. as for your vaginal pain..it could be pressure from the baby. i dont have any other answers for your question. im sorry i couldnt've been more help..GL and i hope you dont get stupid rude anon answers
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Well I don't really know how to answer your questions either, ut I just wanted to tell you to try not to stress too much, I know thats hard to do I had some problems with this pregnancy to and that was the last thing I wanted to hear. I had low amniotic fluids with my first and I would get so stressed that they said I was only making it worse. Just hang in there and try to stay positive.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• oh honey, i am so sorry! your first step does need to be RELAX! The second, drink LOTS of fluids! I've gotten stuck on Juicy Juice Punch, chocolate milk, and the new strawberry/kiwi powerade... plus, lots and lots of water. When i wake up at night to pee, i make sure I drink at LEAST 6 ounces of water. Your crying may be affecting the fluid retention in your body, and the stress will only add to it.

I am 27wks, and my dr nicknamed my baby "Scrapper" because he's absolutely wild in there. He woke me up this morning at 515, and didn't settle down until after 4pm... but there are days where I can feel him awake, but not bouncy as usual... they have their days, and he may just be worn out from the stresses on your body. Just relax, watch a good movie, grab a big glass of water, and sit for a little bit... best of luck, holler if you need me!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• if you have a kidney infection you need to see the doctor so he can get you safe antibiotics. i know a girl who gave birth at 24 weeks because she had a kidney infection. i think low amniotic fluid may be why baby isnt moving much, just stay in bed all day and drink lots of water :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2009