worried (weird question plz no bashing)

so i just turned 36 weeks today

and for the past 3 days

when ever i take a shower a big bubble starts to pop out at the top of my tummy

and i though maybe it was her but because how far it suck out

so i went to push on it and its felt like there was just air nothing else was there

it is right where my tummy used to be before i dropped

is this normal and if so wut is it???????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ahh I was just answering this and then it was deleted ? ? ? I guess you put it up again.

OK so I had this when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had several bubbles near my belly button. I think it's due to the muscles splitting. The doctor made is sound like no big deal and that they were common. He said just leave them alone and don't try to push them in etc...

I can't remember if that indicated a hernia or not ? ? ? I always felt like I had one, but my regular doctor never found anything.

Just mention it at your next OB appointment they should be able to give you the "Exact reason" why those bubbles occur. No need to rush to the ER etc...probably.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 10:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• could be muscles splitting but also could be fluid. my friend had that it was odd. but it shuld be okay
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2009