Why do skinny, but i mean skinny women complain about their weigth soo much?

Omg..how annoying. I know this one girl whos constantly taking the fun out of my pigging out at a party. Its not even funny! Im to the point of telling her to go throw up and shut up. It doesnt make sense...not an ounce of fat on her whatsoever! Think shes starving for food or attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they're fishing for compliments. they want someone to say "no you arent...IM fat!"
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I don't understand women like that. I have weight problems and any women without an ounce of fat should be slapped for complaining about their weight.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Attention. I am not askinny girl now since age and children have caught up with me, but I grew up skinny as a twig and I got so tired of people telling me I was skinny. So she just wants attention.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• fishing for compliments, probably. Obviously they have a negative body image.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 10:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• whatever i never complain that i'm skinny:) lol i know what you meant. i'm trying to be funny. i never complain i'm fat cause well that would be lying. my girl friend does that but i think that is cause she compares herself to me. she says things like why can't i be like you. i think it's ignorant to say all skinny chics do but i would agree SOME do. maybe she doesn't think she is skinny enough and says that about herself. you shouldn't be jealous or whatever you are about it. just sad that she doesn't have good body image as you apparently do. everyone should have that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• A. Attention
    B. Bad Self Image
    C. Cause there stupid lol
    Depends on the person hehe
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• No one is never happy with themselves if it ain't one thing it is another. and yes they just want to hear compiments.treadmill

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• they want to make thier bigger friends feel bad? i hate when little girls do that when thier standing right next to a bigger person. i just tell my friends to shut up when they do it, thier smaller than me and shouldnt complain about thier tinyness lol
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I agree with PROGENITOR and okmanders; I'm small, and I get embarrassed when people talk about my weight! I really hate it when people call me a "Skinny Bi*^%" or say "I hate you for being skinny"...

Anonymous

• I hate when you're at a party and someone will say to you you're so skinny. I hate you. She does not eat. WHich is bs. Then the conversation will focus on weight loss diets and on and on. People are bored enough at a party no need to torture others with your diet talk for two hours. Boring.............
    Anonymous