Update on magic screen,,

I ordered those screens that close automatic with magnents, they came last night and I worked to get them installed, last night I was pretty satisfied with the purchase, but guess what? I got up this morning and both of them had blown away! I found one in the neighbor's yard, still trying to locate the other!
I guess I could make a sign that says "lost magic mesh", and post it all over the neighborhood,, what a disaster! I have no clue how to make them stay on the damn door!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2012 in Shopping

• My 'go to' solution for many things is DUCT TAPE. How do they attach to the door frame? Could they be nailed on? Glued? It's good to know that except for the flying away part, they do what they are advertised to do.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2012

• We still haven't put ours up (not really been warm enough since purchasing to leave door open). But we will definitely take this into consideration!! Wow
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2012

• I can't nail them in to my siding,, and they hooked with velcro/tape kind of thing that appeared to be very sturdy, but we had rain last night, so if I can't find the other one,, I will get new screens for the door, and take my chances on someone walking through them (again) lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2012

• I saw those in Wally World the other day. Not gonna buy them after hearing yours blew away!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2012

• Crap! I just ordered those like 2 days ago...
    Our patio is under a roof so I'm hoping they'll survive!
    Anonymous

• I always thought they were to be used and then put away the same day?? Are they supposed to be permanent?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• well, it would take alot of time to put them on and take them off every day,, I never found the other screen, so I guess it is a failure,, lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2012