Has anyone had a yeast infection during the 1st trimester??

how did you cure it?? Was the baby ok??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had in my first and my 3rd. I used otc monistat recommended by my doc and yes the baby was okay.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I didnt, but my friend did that is how she found out she was pg. SHe went to the Dr and they did a blood test and they told her she was pg. The Dr gave her a script for something??? She was 8wks when they told her and she is 29wks now and her son is doing just fine. GOOD LUCK and ask your DR for something for the yi or just go get the OTC treatment sorry dont remember what it is call never had one.
    Anonymous

• yes and its very common, me and my mother both had them during 1st trimester...The dr treated the same as though we were not pregnant...My mother said that is always how she new she was pregnant...she got one everytime...good luck
    Alexmygirl

Answer by Alexmygirl at 10:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• yes and a uti.
    Anonymous

• they give us the same thing they would if we werent pregnant..they just gave me a script for monostat..you can get them at anytime of pregnancy..its just as normal as not being pregnant and getting one..be careful though if you get bacterical vaginosis..the ointment they give you to put up there can cause yeast infections..the way i got mine.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2009