Eeeek!! What to buy for a Bridal Shower?

I always thought that you purchased things for the home and such for a Bridal shower. My sister in law's shower is coming up really fast and I have no clue on what to do.!!?? She didn't register anywhere. So do I buy household items? Or do I get her a basket full of stuff? Help please!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2012 in Shopping

• Saw this article this morning called about a website called "sticks and stones"..... This might be a perfect one of a kind gift that both bride and groom would enjoy.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2012

• Get her something sexy to where for your brother LMAO!

I would say a basket for spa stuff or even a gift card for her to use to get all dolled up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2012

• lingerie and bath items are good too. i know someone who receive a set of mens pajamas with the couples name on them. his name was on the top and her name was on the bottoms, so they whould know whose was whose. *wink wink

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2012

• Ask your brother what they need.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2012

• Get them a honeymoon basket full of sex toys, lotions lubes and lingerie! *wink wink*
    Anonymous

• I have done a picnic basket with plates,cups,silverware,fancy crackers,mustard,blanket,etc,etc.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2012

• How about a digital photo frame (you get them in all range of prices) so that they can load up the photos from the shower and the wedding and see them every day?
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 9:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2012

• I've done the basket thing several times. How about a gift card?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Anything personal - not house-related.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2012