Sex life

How often does your husband want sex? My husband and I didn't date much before we got married and had our baby, but we did have sex often. Our daughter is in bed very early and my body is the same if not better! We have only been married for a year, yet my husband can go weeks without sex! He never wants it! My past relationships they wanted it all the time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Watching a woman give birth can do strange things to a man's psyche. Some men just have a hard time seeing the mother of their child as a sexual being. Talk to him. Tell him that you still want and need the same things as before. Ask him what his issue is.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I agree, communicate with him but keep in mind having a baby does change the dynamic a bit. It'll come back but sex seems to ebb and flow. Do you date still and make time for yourselves as a couple?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• my hubby is truck driver and he comes home on the weekends so as soon as his foot is in the door he wants it. LOL then if he isn't too tired again later that night depending on our daughters sleep cycle! I was worried that he might not want to after watching our baby being born but he said it just fueled him for more. but I agree with the communication letting him know how you feel and maybe the two of you can come up with ideas on how to turn up the heat and have date nights!
    1babysamygirl

Answer by 1babysamygirl at 6:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2009