I need a recipe for chicken pasta parmesan

None of the recipes i am finding are what i am looking for. They are all serving the chicken OVER a bed of noodles with sauce over the chicken.
I am wanting something like in one pot of pasta with noodles and chicken all in a tomatoeish sauce.
Anyone have a recipe for something like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Why not just make pasta, and add chicken?
    Anonymous

• I would cook your chicken and slice it to bite size pieces. In a skillet saute some onion ands garlic in olive oil or butter add a can of diced )fire roasted if you have) tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of tomatoe paste and half a cup of water. Season with pepper, basil, thyme, oregano and fennel or anise seeds. Simmer at least 20 minutes over low heat. Add the chicken. In the meantime boil and drain but do not rinse your pasta. I would use penne. pour the sause over pasta and mix. Stir in 1/2 cup of grated parm...serve with fresh parm on top. We would add salad and garlic bread .
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2012

• Grrr..please overlook the typoes. I didn't proof read.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2012

• So...instead of serving the chicken over the pasta...cut it up, mix it in...?
    Anonymous

• sound good
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2012