Anyone ever buy shoes from Sole Society? How are they?

It's a website that sells shoes for 49.95. They suggest styles for you based on your style. Some look really cute and there is even a real leather section, but not sure if they would be comfy. their return policy kinda sucks, you can get store credit for full amt. or you can pay a return stocking fee plus shipping fes. So you can lose out about 20 bucks. I saw on style I liked at Facebook, but it didn't come up in my closet, as they call it. Apparantly you can only have 1 kind of style and can't shop their entire site. Just wondering if anyone has had expeiereance dealing with them or how their shoes feel. For only 50 bucks,mi don't expect them to be super high quality but maybe just for fun shoes.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 6:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2012 in Shopping

• I've looked at something similar and IMO it wasn't something I wanted. You were obligated to buy a certain number of shoes...it sounded like they would just SEND you shoes once a month if you didn't cancel, etc. No thank you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2012

• I've never heard of them.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2012