is anyone else?

Is anyone else's hubby or SO being a tool over the dang superbowl? My hubby works allll the time and rarely gets a day off so im always home alone and we cant get a sitter that night cause both of our families are going out and work the next day and he is INSISTING he wants to go out and so he decided that he is going to go out and get drunk nfor the stupid game while i sit home alone all day/night alone. Whether he believes it or not i would like a night out. Both of our families (along with alll of my friends) are going to parties at bars and i cant take a child in there! Does anyone think this is fair? How can i get him to realize how selfish he is being?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Call a qualified nanny service and go do what you want.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Go with jeanclauia. If you can't do that why can't you have people over to where you live?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Have people over for a party, or call a sitter...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Oh and my husband is not a sports guy, but he does go to concerts a lot without telling me first. His brother buys tickets for him so he knows ahead of time but he never tells me untill the day of the concert. So aggravating.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My husband has 3 "man days" a year, the Super Bowl being one of them...I am ALWAYS asked to attend but I usually let him have those days..then I turn around the next weekend and take a girls night...and he stays home with the kids. We (as a couple) do spend a lot of time together though...so that might account for a difference in how I see things and how you do.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 2:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2009