How do you still feel sexy when you are overweight?

I have been having trouble lately because of my weight. I am a sexual person and since gaining the baby weight (and not being able to get rid of it for a long time) I am having trouble feeling good about myself, especially when it comes to "alone time" with my husband. He doesn't seem to have a problem with it but I do. My weight is enough of a problem that certain things are uncomfortable or even impossible for me to do anymore. Other than just losing the weight (which I am working on, its just a slow process) does anyone have any tips for "feeling sexy" or better about myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Just do something about it and for now when being intimate with dh just have a night light on and get down..woohoo maybe you won't think too much of it. While you are loosing you are slowly getting better about the way you feel. GLtreadmill

Anonymous

• Sexiness comes from the inside not the outside. Most men find self confidence much more sexier than what they see on the outside.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• TAN TAN TAN i always feel sexier with a tan....and go shoppin buy some lingerie!!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh my goodness, you pretty much wrote about me down to a tee! Wow! I'm starting to lose my weight so it's getting easier but I just don't think I'm there yet. Good luck!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2009