• In the Spotlight:

OMG Does anyone else have issues with their cycle? Maybe tmi depending on how you see it?

Ok I am in my mid thirties, had my tubes tied 4 years ago. The past two years my cycles are so off and my pms makes me homicidal! I started skipping a month here and there, then My last cycle was in Oct. I didn't get it til Jan 11. I am spotting bright pink before and then heavy with clots when passed make me wanna throw up and make me flushed. I am now spotting bright pink again and cramping.
What the heck is going on? My body is doing weird things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• I sounds like you body is trying to get the bleeding to stop if it is clotting that badly. You may want to got to the Dr. Your periods should not be that awful. GL
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• honey, talk to your doctor... sounds like you may have gone into early menopause.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If you have bad pain in one side, go straight to the doctor. Could be an ectopic pregnancy (yes, you can get those when your tubes are tied, it's rare, but it happens). If not, go to the doctor anyways, because that's just not normal. Good luck.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• This sounds very similar to what I went through when I was 37.  I had fibroids and had a hysterectomy.  The clotting is probably the endometrium, I was passing huge clots that looked like chunks of liver and I was bleeding very heavily and my periods were lasting longer and longer each month until finally I started my period and never stopped until my surgery 76 days later. 

Now I don't want to scare you but you need to be aware of this.  I asked my doctor how she knew it was fibroids and not cancer and she said that the bleeding with fibroids comes in the period cycles where with cancer the bleeding is sporadic throughout the month. 

Either way you MUST see a doctor about this asap.

PM me if you want to talk more about this.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2009