If you are big breasted...Do you wish you had small boobies?

With all of the cute stuff out there my big boobies don't fit in them do you squeeze them in or do you just pass. But there are alot of small boobie girls that fit their shirts just fine..it makes me enveous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i love my boobs, i just think they need to make a new clothing line for bigger boobs haha. just put more material at the top and most clothes would fit us fine. but to answer ur ? i usually just try to shove them in lol as long as my bra isnt showing ill wear it lol
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I have 44DDs and I can't STAND them! I hate them, I would give anything to be a C-cup, honestly. I've considered surgery. I hate that I can't wear cute shirts and my bras never fit and I'm constantly "re-adjusting" them to not sag... Ugh.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yeah...I get kind of jealous sometimes, too. I'm a 36DD and most cute tops look way to sexy on me. I don't mind looking kind of sexy but I'm not into giving any kind of show, if you know what I mean.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Sometimes, yeah, I wish they were smaller (not too small).  I'd be satisfied with a C cup.

Anonymous

• B4 they got big for BF'ing I was a 38 DD and now i went up to DDD!!!! I would LOVE to be a C. O and does anyone else have trouble finding nursing bras with GOOD support?
    1babysamygirl

Answer by 1babysamygirl at 6:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Im only a 38D but I always wished my boobs were smaller so I could be in public with no bra....I think its sexy. But I always get comp for my breasts so I guess I am blessed!
    mekamommy

Answer by mekamommy at 6:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If I was down to a D, I'd be fine. Right now, it's way too much in size you can only find in specialty stores or online. When I'm done having kids, I'm getting a reduction. Not for fashion, but for my back.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If my boobs were smaller then it would make my A** look huge!! At least now Im proportionate!!! It would just be nice if they designed shirts for busty woman!!! and I wish they made pants for hippie woman to that dont go up to your belly button!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I used to be a D until i breast fed my kids and now i'm a DD. i wish i were a full C
    bb18lab

Answer by bb18lab at 8:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have a hard time wearing close... I show alot of cleavage... lol..... i love to wear summer clothes but feel they just hang out..... my hubby loves it but i dont... i feel to sexy or something...:) D baby thats my size and im only 5'2"
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2009