What to get a man for V-day!

What does a girl get for there BF/DH's for V-day?

Guys aren't into flowers, teddy bears, etc... the normal things that are in stores. This is basically my *first* v-day that I had a Bf to be truthful. so I have no clue.

I had some ideas... cooked dinner, then after putting my little man to bed, watch a movie and maybe dressed up... Is that enough or should I be buying him something? I was also thinking... maybe get him a heart box of chocolates to throw in there?

Help! I'm clueless!

Lace

DyingRose

Asked by DyingRose at 12:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• i'm clueless too, dw. lol.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 12:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• whats he really need a watch a special romantic night just the two of u movie supper and fun in the bed lol w/ whip cream or something he would never guess u would do make it fun and neat or just get him things he really needs
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• How about all that and a BJ

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Well I too had nvr had a BF for V-Day (which also happens to be my BDAY) and the first BF i had a vday with i married! anyway since he usually likes to make the day about me cause of the whole bday vday thing I take care of him in the way he likes best I give him a BJ, sex, well basically the works!! and he ends up very tired and extremely happy! he looks forward to vday every yr.
    1babysamygirl

Answer by 1babysamygirl at 6:24 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't give him a gift. We have dinner and then head to an event; last year it was Blue Man Group and this year a movie.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 8:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Thanks for everyone whom answered... when I mean "dressed up" I meant.. lingerie.. he have NEVER seen me in a "lingerie" besides the normal girls things(panties/bra..) So I think this would be very excited for him... What do you all think? lol
    DyingRose

Answer by DyingRose at 11:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yep, he will love the lingerie, thats for sure. Last year I got my husband some massage oil for me to use on him, the tingling kind, it raised his eyebrows but he liked it a lot. I gave mine lots of stuff though, cookie to cut up and send to work with him, underwear, belt, socks ( he needed all that desperately, I think he was most thrilled with the basics). Just dream up something, whipped cream, strawberries, candles, nice music. Hey, have you tried those sex dice? I gave mine that on another valentines day before. One die has an action, the other die has a body part, pretty cool and really fun.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My husband is going to be in Arkansas for Valentine's day and my bday. My birthday is on the 15th. But when he comes home we are going to spend a week here with our daughters then his parents are going to take them for a week so that we can have some time to ourselves. I am going to stay with him in the town that he works so we are just going to rent a motel instead of bothering his room mate. We are going to celebrate Valentines when he gets home. I'm planning on making his favorite cookies (luckily I dont have to bake them because I suck at baking cookies) and then I plan on treating him like a king.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 11:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2009