What is the #1 thing you cant live without? What is the #1 thing you could have lived without?

Other than food, clothing and diapers....What is the number one product you love and can live without for the baby? What is the number one product that you could live without?
Loved:
When my daughter was a bit younger mine was the Bumbo. She would sit up on the counter while i cooked or cleaned and just loved sitting there.
For my son it was the swing. He would sleep all day in that.

Hated:
I can't think of anything I hated. If I can think of one i will add it.

What is yours?

Christiansmom17

Asked by Christiansmom17 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a swing i could not live with out a swing my kids love to swing as babys i could of lived with out ummm thats a hard one there lol the nuk i guess only one of mine had to have it
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• the swing and bouncy seat were must haves for all 3 kids, the things i could live with out honestly was the snuggly front/back carrier it was ridiculous to try and put on and get both baby and i comfy in, the wrap around sling worked much better for us.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• right now i couldnt live w/o my DDs exosaucer. it allows me to get so much work done!! and when she was littler it was the swing bc it was the only thing she would take a nap in! also, we have a musical light show thing (similar to a mobile) that helps her go to bed at night...that thing is a life saver!

i could have done w/o the fat flap of belly i was left w/ after she was born haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I couldn't live without my sling. I could have baby close to me while I did housework and traveled. I carried her in that thing all through New York City...and all I had to do was pop a boob out and it made breastfeeding very discreet :).
    I could live without the boppy. The only thing I used it for was to sit her up. I prefered pillows when breastfeeding. Oh...and I never needed the crib I bought. She slept with us and is still there!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 6:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i couldn't have lived with out the bouncer for my first, it was the only place that she would sleep! I thought that it was b/c of the vibration, so we bout a bassinet that vibrated, bet she only wanted that bouncer, she actually lost all the hair on the back of her head from sitting in it so much. my dh actually had to make a 2 am trip to walmart b/c the stupid thing clunked out in the middle of the night and after two hours we knew that was the only way we were going to get any sleep!
    Anonymous