Toys for infants

It's been awhile since my baby was actually a baby and I was wondering what are some good toys for young babies. I would like to get my sisters baby something that's really good, but not too expensive. Thanks!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old exactly
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Oh the coolest thing i remember was a teething baby (usually an animal), I know they still have them and now they have teething books, on the babies the hands and feet were teethers and the books are teether on the corners the best part is you can throw them in the wash. I think i once even found a small blanket witht he rubber teethers on the edges. with my kids it was one of my all time favorites and only cost about $5-7 I have seen them at wal-mart and target.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Something to go on the baby carrier or in the bathtub... Or if you can afford it those bouncy seat toys are great- so baby can sit and play with the toys, bounce, turn around; sort of like a walker without wheels.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My 4 month old son loves those links/rings that make chains. He plays with them for hours. Also he loves his stuffy that plays a lullaby. He snuggles it every time he gets a hold of it. Finally Target has this bug rattle (I think its a butterfly) when you swing it back and forth it makes all kinds of cute noises and its checks light up. My boy loves that, even though he can't do it himself yet. He laughs out loud every time.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• 6 months n up- Leap frog baby has stackers that light up... my daughter loves to play with the cups, not exactly stack them though. I got it at my baby shower so i wouldnt know where to get it... maybe babies r us
    newborn to 6 months- the jitterbugs that hang on the infant carrier, they rattle and if you pull on it it vibrates back up, my daughter had two and loved them....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• an empty box.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• remote control for the tv
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My daughter has these booties for her feet that rattle. I think they were purchased at ToysRUs
    MONATANKGIRL

Answer by MONATANKGIRL at 3:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2009