Can I use exterior paint on the inside of my house?

I just bought paint and it is exterior paint and I want to use in my living room. It was only 5 dollars because it was mis-tint. I didn't realize it was exterior until after I had bought it. UGH

funmomof2

Asked by funmomof2 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I would think it would be fine. I don't know if it would stink more so be sure to have good air flow while it's drying.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Try a small test area to see if it looks OK. Or sell it online.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 4:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• A blonde is sick of all the blonde jokes & how they are dumb. So, she decides to show her hubby that blondes are smart. While he's @ wk, she decides that she's gonna paint.  He leaves for work & she starts painting. Her hubby gets home & smells paint. He walks into the rm & finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a parka & a leather coat. He goes over & asks if she's OK. She says yes. He asks what's she doing & she says that she wanted to prove that not all blondes are dumb, & she wanted to do it, by painting. He asked her why she has a parka over her leather coat. She said she was reading the directions on the can & it said....

Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 7:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• You'll love this......

Yep...I know you will...

FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON 2 COAT

Sorry couldn't resist

Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 7:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Thanks for the laugh jess !!!
    dolphin_whisper

Answer by dolphin_whisper at 10:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2008