crockpots

what are some yummy crockpot recipes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Go to allrecipes.com. They have some awesome recipes. I've used a few and they always come out delicious.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• roast lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• lol ok how do you make roast.. im new to cooking.. newly wed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• The only thing I really like in a crock pot is roast. Put a roast in there with some water, some potatoes and carrots! Yummy... Okay, stop it again.. I am on a diet!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:48 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• put roast in the crock pot and carrots and potatoes and sliced onion with water not quite over the whole roast and cook on high for about 4 to 6 hours till roast is falling apart with a fork easily and potatoes are done yummy my fave
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• also some good meat balls u take a pound of hamburger and add some onion amount u want and half of a package of salteen crackers and a egg and mix it together and roll into balls and fry them on all sides so cooked.....in the crock pot put a can or two of cream of mushroom soup and some parsley flakes and 2 can of water put meat balls in after fried and cook for 1/2 hour to 45 min in crock pot
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• make up sloppy joes and have them sit in there too
    josalin

• I have a simple but really good chili recipe also. This makes alot of chili so I hope you have a big crockpot.

1lb ground beef or ground turkey.
    1 large can of plain spaghetti sauce.
    1 can light red kidney beans. 1 can dark red kidney beans
    1 large can diced tomatoes.
    1 large green pepper
    1 onion
    1 packet of chili seasoning.
    Brown the ground beef before adding it to the crock pot. Dice up the green peppers and onion. Mix everything together in the crock pot and let it cook for 6 hours. It tastes really good when you serve it with sour cream and shredded cheddar on top. You could also serve it with corn bread or biscuits. PM me if you have any questions.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-BBQ-Pork-Chops/Detail.aspx

i made that for dinner and used gates bbq
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my fave is pork roast. Its simple. Take a 3-4 lb pork shoulder roast, season it with salt and pepper and maybe some onion and garlic powder. Put some carrots in the bottom of the crock pot with 2 or 3 whole peeled potatoes and a large onion cut into 8 wedges. Put the pork roast on top of the vegetables. Put either beef or vegetable broth just to cover the veggies. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours. Bake some rolls in the oven, pull the pork out of the crock pot, slice it. Mash one potato per person (or cut it into cubes). Slice the carrots on the plate. After doing that, slice the pork or shred the pork. Pour the leftover broth in the pot into a sauce pan and heat to a boil. For each cup of broth, add 2 tsp cornstarch, whisking well to make a gravy. Boil on the stovetop til thickened. Serve over the potatoes and pork. Yum.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2009