Would you send your child to school...?

if their jeans are faded and a slight tear in the knee area he is so rough with jeans I want to buy him more but the cold weather is almost gone here in TX. he just wears shorts to school but since it has been cold lately he damaged all his jeans.
But would you send your child with these jeans...I don't like it but I have no choice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• If you went to his school and actually watched some of his classmates, I'm sure you'd see kids with clothes in worse condition. All kids are hard on clothes. Maybe you could put a patch on the hole. Fabric stores have some really cool iron on patches. How old is he?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• a lot of kids wear clothes with holes in them its the fashion now days lol u can buy them like that
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Personally, no. I do not allow my children to wear clothes with holes in them or ones that are really faded. I am really anal about my kid's clothes though.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• whats wrong w/ holey clothes and faded clothes? thier making them that way these days
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My kids do not wear even the ones that you can buy that way. They do not like them and neither do I.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I won't say never -- if the situation came up suddenly I might not get it resolved for a couple of days. But no, I wouldn't intentionally send my kid to school in ripped jeans. I'd either do laundry more often for a while (so the few unripped jeans can be worn over and over) or go hit those January clearance sales (and buy big, so they'll still fit next fall).
    cam.i.am

Answer by cam.i.am at 1:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• well then miss snuff pants magpie good for you and your kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Why do people have to be bitches? I was answering the question. Get a life!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• why dont you just buy him a couple of pairs even though its gonna get warm soon?? we still have a couple of months
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• just another example of those rude anon moms
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 1:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2009