Headaches - A pregnancy symptom?

I have had a migraine for about 6 days now. I have taken everything I have in my house for it, even the prescription Maxalt. And its not helping. Then today, I was extrememly nauseated all day, excuse the TMI (but gassy too), and tonight I got to craving chocolate cake so bad I could have died if I didn't get some. Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms?

medmaster2006

Asked by medmaster2006 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ohyeah but do u know if ur prego and if so how long are u
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Migraines can be caused by numerous things.
    Craving something...Well, Who doesn't crave something? Even when your not pregnant you can still crave chocolate cake!
    Gas-Everyone gets gas. Plus you don't really get gassy until 6 months.
    Also the craving-Um, you wouldn't be hardcore craving this early anyway.
    Nausiated can be from something you ate.
    So, basically what I'm saying is. Take a test because all of these symptoms could be from something else.
    For instance: I started sleeping a lot, peeing a lot and getting sick EVERY day and just wanted to sleep!
    I found out it was my Thyroid even though they were JUST like my symptoms when I WAS pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2009