BORING!! Is CM real boring 2night??

Or Is it just me who noticed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No the Q& As have bee sort of slow. There are usually a group of really fun ladies that tend to get a little silly to liven things up, but I haven't seen many of them on tonight. It is boring without them.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• *been* Man I just can't type tonight!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• im just sittin here twiddlin my thumbs :-D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• So where my bitches at? hahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It's been slow all day. eh.....sucks.
    I wonder why it's so slow on a Sunday? You'd think more people would be on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It is soooo boring........ "HOW BORING IS IT"? It is so boring I actually went through ALL of my old questions even back from October and chose my best answers.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yep real boring so.. boring i may go to bed early tonight! lol Nothing to do... nothing on tv~ blah blah blah!!!!! Maybe we should all go get a snack!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• wow gigi is real bored... lol im way too lazy to go back and do that! I seem to only get picked for best answer, on crazy questions! Not that Iam trying to be number one best answer though. Gosh i wonder how much time, them women who are in top 5 spend on here... Im way to lazy to answer all those questions!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Who watched the duggar guy get his first kiss?? Lol I cant believe his dad gave him that book!! Son lets have a birds and the bee's talk an hour before ur wedding... even though u are FREAKIN 20. lmao GEEZ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i think the duggars are kind of creepy.
    dude, CM has been slow for awhile. i think alot of people are resting from all the political drama lately. i even saw some weirdo refer to God as a "bastard" today. and that didnt even cause drama, although it did hurt my heart. if someone can make a comment like that, and people not be all over it, that is sslslsllllooooowwwwwww.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2009