Wouldn't it be cool......

if there were a late night snack delivery service? You would go online and order cakes and cookies and brownies and hot pockets. Or whatever you wanted, and they would just bring it to your house. I would order oreos right now. What would you order?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm already eating Chex Mix. I would like a vacuum tube - like they have at the bank - attached from my house to the grocery store. Then I could speak into it and tell them what I want and they could shuttle it to me. It would be quicker, and more convenient if I was already cooking and realized I forgot an ingredient - or I was in the middle of a movie and needed a snack....Wouldn't it be great to have one in the bathroom - in case you ran out of toilet paper?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• hot pockets sound good lol
    and that would be amazing
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Hell yeah I am bfing my dd so I am ALWAYS wanting to snack on something. And there is nothing of that nature in my house at the moment.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 1:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• That is a wonderful idea Flymom07! We think alike, you wanna be friends?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• sure. I'll drop you an invite. We have the same name too...sort of. ...P.S....You think if you were camping, you could get a temporary tube hooked up to your tepee?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Awww. Then if you ran out of stuff to make smores, you could just have them tubed to you!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i love you, flymom.
    i live about 15 miles from the closest town, and the grocery store closes at 8pm. the convenience store closes at 11pm. which isnt very convenient. the closest town with a walmart or open all night market is almost an hour away. that is the next closest town. but i guess if i get really hungry, i could walk out back and kill a cow or a chicken. or a turkey. or a deer. or something.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LOL! Lostmyself. Us too. Not as far out as you, but we're always scheming about how to get one of the neighbors cows. Especially when we get snowed in.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• omg I think I am going to start that as a business by a college wanna go in business lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• OMG! why did I open this! I have been starving ALL night and scavenged the kitchen numerous times and can't find anything good! eh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009