What do you think of the names Tepee and Wigwam?

I wanted to name my twins Tepee and Wigwam, but my husband said that would make them too tense.

FlyMom07

Asked by FlyMom07 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anon- It's not funny if it has to be explained, but I'll try. Okay, Teepees and wigwams are kind of like tents. (TENSE) So, naming them teepee and wigwam would make them too (two) tense (Tents). Do you get it now?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• lmao.... ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LOL . . faithful . . . I agree!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Thats awesome!!!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Those are horrible, I hope you are out like a light when it comes to the birth certifcate time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Anon, do you not have a sense of humor? OBVIOUSLY it's a joke. Read it again, you'll get it.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• our last name is hammer, so my DH has always wanted a girl named Danal Ann. Danal Ann Hammer. The Nail And Hammer. thanks God above that i was able to convince him otherwise. however, one of our sons is Tack. Tack Hammer. it is a nickname, but DH started it before he was born, because he said the baby would be a "little hammer" whether it was a boy or a girl, so he started calling the baby "tack" while i was preg. dang' it-it caught on, now everyone calls him tack. ugh.
    btw-great joke.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't get it . . . please someone explain it to me!!>>>having a brainfart!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Why not just name them Target and Victim....??? LOL sorry, I hope you're joking, those are kind of dumb names and those kids will pay the price for it on the school yard.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Oh thats funny it took me a minute though at first I thought you were dead serious LOL
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2009