Truth or dare?I dare you to tell the truth...

What's something that turns you on that you think other people would think is NOT normal.....

I'll start.... I get instantly attracted to any man that winks at me..... I don't know why... being winked at just get me flowing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love to stare at mens calves (on their legs no not the little cows lol), there are always so hard and muscular, yum! lol. I work at a school and although we only have 1 male teacher and 1 male custodian..sigh....they love to wear shorts! LMAO, I stare at their calves all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• enemas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It's not a dare if everyone's anonymous. I like geeky men that walk funny.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• mixing thick, spongey/doughy ingredients together with my hands, really getting it there and working it..weird, huh?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 2:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I secretly want to put the cottage cheese at work in the salad bar, I want to put it in a sock and shove my foot in it LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have to agree with anon 11:25 my SO's calves are so hot I could stare at his legs forever, that and whenever I see a guy working really hard like lifting something heavy OMG it gets me all worked up, thats probably why I am with my SO he has HOT legs and when we used to work together at the tow yard I would watch him pushing cars around and stuff he would get all dirty and his legs would be flexin', shoot he made my mind get dirty LOL

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't want everyone to know that I am a klismophiliac so I HAD to answer anon. It's a secret of mine, never said anything to anyone about joining me though. heehee.

klismophilia - 1 definition - (noun)the art of using enemas (hose and bag devices for cleaning the colon) during sex to enhance sexual pleasure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• oh and I forgot to put that he always wear shorts no matter how cold I have only seen him in pants once since I have known him
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Awwww, sigh............calves.........{{{{shiver}}}} I am anon 11:25 and I am a calveholic.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LOL Gigi!
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2009