Baby shows are torturing me

I just can't stand it anymore! It's been 7 months of TTC and I just want a baby!! How can this take so long? My daughter was accidentally conceived after having sex only 5 times over the course of a year. Now that I'm married to my wonderful hubby, I just want to have a baby with him! I KNOW you have to be TTC for 12 months before seeing a doctor, but I just feel so frustrated. I'm going insane with baby fever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I suggest that you announce you no longer want anymore children, go out and get SH-Faced...come home and "accidently" forget to use a condom....have amazing I just want to F-U sex. Enjoy every minute of it...wait three weeks, take a tests and try to be dissapointed. Seriously every kid I have came when I wasn't wanting or expecting them...last set was twins. If you can get away from the need to have child and make it fun, I bet it happens! Good luck sweet heart!
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 3:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• it took my inlaws 4 years.. then they almost gave up and BAM they got pregnant.

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 3:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Aww. Hugs. Hope it happens soon for you
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2009