When your on your period.....

and you go to change your pad/tampon do you just throw it in the trash to be exposed or do you roll it up in toilet paper? I think my DH wouldn't like seeing that in the trash. I roll mine in tp then throw it away. and if you don't cover it up does your DH/SO care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I roll it up....I don't even want to see it, why would anyone else.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 3:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't use pads or tampons. I use Instead... and yes, I put it in it's little cover and dispose of it modestly.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• ohh i always roll them up! always always always..except when im in public washrooms, i never do..lol..i dont know why, i guess i wanna make the janitors job worse than it already is..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:24 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I roll them up really good cause then the damn dog will take them out and chew on them, gross but true. I also hate going to a public bathroom and seeing everyones business at the top of the wastebasket! Cover it ladies!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't always roll up panty liners because they tend to unroll, so instead I make sure I place them face down. Otherwise I roll them up, it is so gross to walk by and see bloody grossness staring at me. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Gross... I flush them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I roll everything, tampons, pads, panty liners...in toilet paper and then throw it away...I think it's so gross to go into a public bathroom and their all over the place and not even covered. Where do you ladies learn your bathroom etiquette? No one wants to see that nastiness.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I roll everything up, too. My hubby is always complaining about how fast we go through TP around here, but he lives with 5 females, 3 of which have periods. Duh!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:48 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I flush tampons and roll pads in TP before putting them in the trash.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• flushing them stops up your toilet, rollem up and throw them away. My husbands a plumber, how embarrassing an over flowing yard of tp, shit, and used tampons.
    tlstew84

Answer by tlstew84 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009