Do you know how to tell if a guy is a top or bottom?

I was told by a gay friend that if a guy looks at another guys package then he's a bottom, and if he looks at another guys butt then he's a top. True? Am I the only idiot fascinated by how they choose and why they would be offended by us wanting to know... who's the man and who's the woman in the relationship.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 3:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the one that looks at the crotch, cause he wants it stuck in his butt.
    tlstew84

Answer by tlstew84 at 8:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I tend to ask if I meet a gay couple...most have said they switch off...but one usually has a preference. I think its just like straight couples liking to change it up a bit...but there is always that one position that just does it for you!
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 3:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It's really none of your business. I can't believe anyone would ask a couple that. Do you also ask straight people about their sexual positions? I would be horribly offended if someone asked me that. It's none of your business. It's how many straight people reduce gay relationships to little more than sex. It's offensive.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't really know. I do not bash gay people. Hell some of the gay guys I went to college with were some of my closest friends. What's not to like about a guy that can talk about shoe shopping and tell you your purse is soooo cute? Lol. I must admit though, that aspect of gayness really disturbs me and I would rather not think about it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I doubt that gay couples have a strict top/bottom arrangement any more than straight couples do. I am sure that they are as individual in what attracts them to their partners and what their favorite sex position is as straight are. This whole question is ignorant.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I agree with riotgrrl. This question is really ignorant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2009