Does your DH/SO's most current ex have a feature on them that you think is prettier than yourself?

I just want to hear about what ya'll think on this one. lol
My DH liked her eyes. They are his favorite color eyes and they aren't my color.
To me seeing her pop out kid after kid like crazy she's in very good shape but doesn't have much boobs or butt. Kind of skinny and short. Maybe a size 3-5.
I have 1 and I am fatzilla now. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby's ex was like crazy in the sack! I mean they had a threesome for heaven's sake! I'm much more reserved in the bedroom, so that's the one trait that I think he probably misses.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Nope she's ugly on the inside and out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My hubbys most current ex was gorgeous...however after seeing pics of all of his exes I noticed one thing...we all look A LIKE, blue eyes brown hair similar facial features, and body types. I have even been mistaken for one of his exes...but it's ok I know he thinks I am the prettiest girl in the worl...or at least he did till all of our daughters came along.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 3:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I've only seen pictures of my DH's exes.... nothing stood out about them.
    I told him once that I'd like to meet one... well this one that he lived with, Teresa.... but he told me that I'm so far above her class that he'd be ashamed.... I thought , wow, and dropped it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Nope. I have seen pics of them and in my opinion I am a lot prettier than any of them. He tells me that he thinks that I am too, and I believe him. Plus one of his ex's is pretty psycho and was convinced that after 4 years of NOT being in conatct with him that they were still "friends"....um yea...not too much to be jealous of there.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• no i went to elm-hs w/ her and she was a control FREAK!!! she was also a BITCH to him and she was a slob
    .. my FIL always tells me he picked the best one.. i tell him i kno! i think i am 10 xs better than she
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• well she got her tits done which i had always wanted... but i think she went too big... but her attitude and the way she treats him makes up for it because she is a complete bitch... to good for anyone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My husbands ex-wife looks like elephant man. And I am not even exaggerating...ok, maybe a little. But she is the worlds biggest bitch who doesn't let him see his kids and won't even answer the phone when he calls so he can at least talk to them. But it's ok, we are taking her to court! Hahah! I can't wait to see her ugly face wrench up when she is slapped with contempt of court!

But, back to the subject. I have nice tits and a j-lo booty. His ex is flat as a board all the way around. And in NO way am I jealous of her in the looks department. Or any other department for that matter!
    Telesha

Answer by Telesha at 6:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yeah, I think one of my DH ex's had nicer boobs, but I still htink mine are pretty nice too so. And she was a skanky whore anyway her boobs got around.
    tlstew84

Answer by tlstew84 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• NO
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2009