Does anyone have a Toyota Corolla?

Is it 2005 or newer?

If so, please answer a couple questions for me!!

- Does it have a big trunk? [ex: fits regular stroller and more]
- Hows the gas milage?
- How much did you pay? when?

Thank You!

lovemylittle1

Asked by lovemylittle1 at 3:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• Presently I don't but, I have owned one. It was a very reliable ride. The trunk was not huge but it was large enough for a stroller and a few other items. The mileage was great. It was a '97. The only reason I don't have it today was because it was totaled. I bought it used in 2000. I believe I paid approximately $7000. I would buy one again based on that experience. The only work that I ever had to get done on it (outside of routine maintenance) was a wheel barring replacement the entire time I owned it. What a great car!
    MonicaJaye

Answer by MonicaJaye at 4:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My mom has one and her previous car was a Corolla...she loves them. She gets excellent gas mileage, she does have a stick shift, and that helps with gas. As for the trunk I think it is a pretty good size. I am unsure of a stroller fit though, but I am sure you could take your stroller to the car lot and they would be happy to see if it fit! Good luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• The size depends on the Corolla model but they all have a decent size trunk. Gas mileage depends on how you drive but average is 30-36 hwy. If you find a good dealer you could probably get a used 2006-7 for around $13000-$15000. Try looking them up on Vehix or some such site. Personally I adore Corollas.
    lvlymummy08

Answer by lvlymummy08 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2009