What is the cruelest or funniest prank you have ever pulled??

I once got a co-worker to eat chocolate laxatives by telling her it was chocolate a friend brought me from Germany...that started a war (but it was a funny battle)...what pranks have you pulled or had pulled on you??

megmckn

Asked by megmckn at 3:41 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm lame, so I've got nothing. But we had some friends back in SC who had a taco eating contest, the mediator spiked them with laxatives. SO FUNNY.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• At our wedding, when the minister got to the part where I say "I do",,,, as soon as I did, all of my family screamed "WE DO TOO"! I about pissed myself.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I was pissed at my brother, so I cut a hole in the butt of his underwear (like 10 pairs) and stuck a note to one pair saying "Youre an asshole"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• "I was pissed at my brother, so I cut a hole in the butt of his underwear (like 10 pairs) and stuck a note to one pair saying "Youre an asshole"

LOL
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• try putting clear plastic on the toilet and wait for your hubby to ge pee:)
    If you don't mind a mess after though...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• in middle school i had a dim witted friend with a cold, she didn't have cold meds and was complaining, i convinced her that because they put rock salt on the road to clear the snow, if she snorted table salt up her nose it would dry up her cold,,, too funny, she actually did it, it burned like hell, very funny for juvenile middle schoolers, btw, it did dry up her sinuses so she wasn't too mad!

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• AN ex of my DH made contact with him on myspace and I knew she wanted to start trouble so I made a fake myspace posing as a man and requested her. She accepted and we starting talking. This led to online messaging and I got her to admit that she contacted my DH to see if he was happy and to see if maybe she could get him back. She talked about all kinds of stuff. Then one day "he" meaning me just disapeared! So now I watch her like a hawk. Keep your friends close and your emenies closer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• When I was a senior in high school I was in a vocational class for health care. We had real hospital beds and equipment in our room. Just before the entire school went to an assembly some friends and I tied sheets together and hung them from our second story window like we were trying to escape. A passer by on the road called the school and we were sent to the Deans office lol. She said just because we were seniors and it was the last week of school did not mean that she would not suspend us. We laughed all the way back to class. Fun times.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I've done some lame things, like telling my mom I was pregnant, I've had 3 kids so far. Or when I was pregnant I'd tell her that my water had broke and so on..... Told you lame!
    The pastor at my church and my sister's soon to be FIL is a prankster. He put crisco in his teenage daughter's deodorant and she put it on! EWWWWWWW!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I called into work and told the shift manager (who was my friend) that I was not coming in to work that day. She started freaking out because it wasn't that long before the shift started and it was going to be busy soon. So, she finally asked me why I wasn't going to be in and I told her "Because its my day off!!!"
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 10:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2009