Anyone LOVE the tanning bed?

Its my guilty pleasure.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love tanning in the bed.. sadly ive been broke and havent been in so long but when i did go i went monday through friday during my luch break at work while my kids were at daycare cuase i had no none to watch them after work..
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 3:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• *raises hand* me!! i love the tanning bed. its my ten min get away from my son and my hubby!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Oooooo...Yes! I do, I really do!
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 4:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I hear ya.... i use to go before I got my kids from daycare. I havent been in a while from being broke.lol Im gonna go soon though!!! My 14 mins of heaven. Where I go they have free tan days and u can go free and sign up for half off. I tan at movie gallery there open till 11 pm so I can tan up till 10:45pm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yes! I havent tanned since ive been preggo and certainly cant wait!
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 7:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• nope. I want to keep my skin young and healthy like it is now..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:37 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't understand the draw of the tanning bed. What's wrong with being not tan?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Talk about guilty pleasure...I was in one when 911 happened. So now I REALLY have guilt. But to answer the question...I love them...my fav place to be in the winter.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:24 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I loved to go! It was my "thing" to do when I was still working. Being from Florida and now living in Canada I loved the look of a nice tan but, my husband had a real hard time with it. He thought I was going to get cancer.....lol.
    I gave it up and as much as I loved it, I don't really miss it~
    QueenBmommy

Answer by QueenBmommy at 10:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2009