Attention all hair dressers!!!!!!

I need to find a shampoo and conditiner that is low in PH. What do you recommend??? Also, can you recommend products that are low in PH. I have naturally curly curly hair.
Thanks

kscmbz

Asked by kscmbz at 4:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• you should try curl.life it is a product from matrix. as far as i know you can only by it in salons, but maybe try matrix.com and see if you can order directly from them, to save some money. a lot of my clients use this system, and they love it. hope it works for you.
    juzcreepin

Answer by juzcreepin at 6:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I've heard that matrix is good, I personally love love redken. They have a fresh curls line that works wonders, I think you mean the term acid balanced, instead of low pH. pH balanced is not the same as acid balanced, so when you're asking make sure to say acid balanced. Redken also has a product called ringlets, I use it, and it's really amazing. not crispy not frizzy curls, just perfect. good luck!
    bianchi01

Answer by bianchi01 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• oh yes, ONLY buy in salons. DO NOT buy from your local drugstore...generally they cost more, can be contaminated, and are expired, or not the product it says on the bottle.
    bianchi01

Answer by bianchi01 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• By far the best shampoo and conditioner for your hair would be ( Mizani Puriphying shampoo ) it is made just for curly hair and is ph ballanced between 4.5 & 5.5 which is your hairs natural ph. And for conditioner use the ( Mizani Moisture conditioner ) It will have your curls looking beautiful without weighing your hair down. And always remember to use a wide comb or pick when your hair is wet because a brush will make your hair frizzy and broke.
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 4:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2008