Has anyone ever been to Stillwater, Minnesota? What do you think of it? Where do you like to go?

I have a small shop in Stillwater, and am interested in peoples opinions of Stillwater. Is this a nice town, are there things to do here..I see it everyday, so I am wondering what others see that I don't.

AnnikaJan

Asked by AnnikaJan at 4:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Shopping

• Stillwater is a party town. I used to live in Mahtomedi right outside of stillwater and that is the fun place to go at night. But it is also incredibly beautiful there too. My hubby took me to a bed and breakfast there. Very hilly and great for walks. it is kind of smalltown to people and only tourists really enjoy it i think. what shop do you own? hubby loved it and he is from iowa

Cass
    www.senegence.com
    Consultant 160074
    Join Free 6 Days Left
    sexyjewelrychic

Answer by sexyjewelrychic at 2:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2008