On Facebook, how do you get tagged to write the 25 random things about yourself?

I keep seeing where people are getting tagged and writing random things about themselves. How do you get tagged?

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 6:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• i guess u cn ask someone to tag u so u cn do it too
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Someone has to tag you. Maybe you should just make a 25 random things about yourself post and tag 25 of your friends. With any luck some of them will tag you in return! :)

I just made mine yesterday, already two of my cousins and one of my sisters has done it.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 4:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• just post a note about 25 random things
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 6:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• This thing is crazy, I can't belive how fast it spreads...but then again yuo tag 25 people then they do then so on and so fourth. I did mine yesterday and I've been hearing about it ever since I saw it lol
    dharmas_mommy

Answer by dharmas_mommy at 9:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• when someone writes it, then they have to tag you... i guess you can ask someone, or just start your own, and tag others..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2009