cn u help me

i woke up late this mornin round 9 am been up all day went to my study session around 6pm came home had to study so i took MY adderall xr and i have been up studying til lik 2-3am i ben trying to go to sleep ever since and i cant the exam is today should i take another one before i go to school? so i can stay a wake during the exam and i gtta work after school what should i do please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• anon.. screw u... i was studying all night got on fa sum help but u cn keep yo advice mayb if u had a nap u wouldnt b so bitchy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Stop trolling cafemom and get a nap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't know what to tell you. I'd be afraid to take another, myself, in case I crashed during the exam. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Thanks, but I'm not the one in a drug-induced state of awake asking the same question so it appears over, and over again on the answers list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009