Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

I have an orientation for an online class that is an hour away this afternoon. Well, the forecast calls for a chance of snow/ice for this morning but a really good chance of ice pellets around noon. She told me when we made the appointment that if it was necessary to reschedule we could do it another time. Would you go? Just need opinions.

Answer Question
 
LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 7:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 8 (261 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • me i hate driving in that weather i would call and reschedule
    jodi205

    Answer by jodi205 at 7:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • Ice is dangerous. If schools are closed in the area, then that school might be too. Call ahead. Reschedule if possible.
    halfpint_ny

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • I don't DO ice! I grew up and live in MI and OH and snow and crappy roads I can deal with. Ice is dangerous and no vehicle is made for it....well ok a zamboni is but you get the point! I would call but don't drop the ball...reschedule and get that class taken! Good luck!
    salexander

    Answer by salexander at 9:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • I would reschedule. I had an accident last year in the snow and now it freaks me out to have to drive in it.
    Angie211

    Answer by Angie211 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • well, i hate driving in this kind of weather.. its already snowing in kansas where i am, i'm south cantral.... i tend to never leave the house in this stuff... lol, but if its important, maybe you have to go...? i think you have to decide how urgently you want to start the class...
    sweetmama8

    Answer by sweetmama8 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN