how was it for you?

so how was everyones weekend? mine was alright til last night then my mother called driving me crazy. long story so i won't get into it but i survived lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Saturday was nice. Had date night with the DH. We have not done anything together in ages. Went to Olive Garden for dinner with his bro and wife and then bowling. I am not a big bowling fan but it was glow bowling only lit by black lights and good music...so all in all it was nice. Drank a few beers, laughed had fun.
    Sunday, snowed in with 4 crazy kids plus two of their friends...laundry etc. We wound up having breakfast for dinner which oddly enough was a crowd pleaser! My SIL dropped off my DH's bday cake, she turns 15 today. All in all not a bad weekend as far as Jan in Ohio is concerned. Thanks for asking...how was yours?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It was pretty good, MIL was in town for DH's birthday and we had to go get family pictures done and had to get matching shirts! Im 21 shes 37 and our tastes are completely different!!! That was not easy finding shirts we both liked. Im finally getting my baby to sleep at a decent time and hes almost sleeping through the night so that is a bonus!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We were snowed in. We're stationed in Korea and they apparently don't have snowplows or sell shovels. Both kiddos are sick so it's been a sleepless weekend for me.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Mine was GREAT! We got out taxes done which means we will be getting our rebate in a couple days. I don't know why everyone hates tax season. We only have one kid and still get back almost $8,000. I LOVE TAX SEASON!!!!!!!!!!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I love tax season, too!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i had a good weekend :) mason had his first hotel experience and pool experience :) i missed CM though LOL but we forgot to give everyones tuxes to my brother so now i have to drive another 2 hours to give them to him and another 2 hourshome all before 2 bc i have to work at 3 :( AHHH
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• This weekend I got into a fight with my mom because she said I was rude that I don't ask her to come with us everywhere we go as a family, I got papers from a lawyer, got credit card and hospital bills, renewed our plates for our car, went shopping for a baby shower gift and things for our son, cleaned a lot, started potty training a little, went and picked up my sons BC for his medicaid and then the next day realized that our mailman didn't pick up the papers that had to be at the place the next day, but with all that we got the taxes done! My weekend has been pretty crappy.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:37 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• wow krazy sounds like you are going on a road trip lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Finally had a nice weekend. I guess cafe mom advice is working....
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Had my friend's 3 1/2 year old over. Besides my extreme fatigue yesterday, my weekend was good. I made chili and cornbread from scratch . . .yum! DD is in a good mood, which always puts me in a good mood :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2009