sounds crazy?

do you ever look at your kids or your life and cant believe it is your life? sounds crazy i know. but my oldest will be seventeen on friday and i look at her and just can't believe shes that old and my youngest is fifteen months. hubby and i weren't planning on having anymore but we did and i look at her beautiful face and sometimes just cant believe she here ya know? its amazing how kids can fill you with such love and warmth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OOH ya, I had a moment like that yesterday. My son was crying like crazy cause he wanted to do something and I took it away. (it was an electrical corde) and he was sooo pised. And he kept looking at me like "mama, i want it please" at the same time with a nother look like "i hate you" And after he calmed down i held him and he just gave me such a soft, happy look, and my heart started to flutter lol. I'm just soo very happy he is "my" baby! and he just turned 8 months old, and I cant belive it!
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 9:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Ya my daughter will be 3 on friday and we are shocked...where did that time go..we are expecting are second now. Due in July... so we are happy....:)
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I understand how you feel. Our son turned six in October and started 1st grade this year. I was really bummed out around his birthday not because I wasn't happy for him but, because he is growing up so fast.

Geea

Answer by Geea at 8:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yeah my one and only "baby" will be 16 in March if he was here I could tell you how many days LOL! And he has played hockey since he was 3 and travel since 8, even our family thinks the things we do for him are absolutely crazy! Hubby and I were both farm kids and when we look at how different our sons life has been than ours were we are just like "Wow I never thought I would end up here in life!"
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Well my first is 23 my DD just turned 18 on the 6th and today my other DD turns 15. We also have 3 and 2 yr old DS's. When I look at my wee ones I cannot believe my 23 yr old was that young once. Time goes by soooooooo fast. Hold on to each and every moment you can! Sometimes I look at my oldest and it feels like it was someone elses life you know what I mean? I know it is confusing but I remember but I don't....I know that makes no sense but that is the feeling I have. Sometimes when I wake up in the mornings and just lay in bed and the house is still I just lay there and think...how did I wind up here...when did this happen to me? Life is funny like that.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Amen.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 9:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Does not sound crazy at all. When me and DH sit back and look at our life we are amazed that we're where we are now. When we met he was dating another girl and I was getting over a long relationship that I had broken off and regretting. When he broke up with his girlfriend we hooked up and thought it would only be a fling. Of course we never told eachother that at the time, it was only when we started talking about getting married after dating for 3 years, that we finally came clean! lol We've been married for 5 1/2 years, have bought our own house and have 3 kids, 4,3, and 9 months. We still talk about how neither of us saw this coming! Now I can't believe that I just registered my DD for school next year and little man is half way through his first year of school! It's crasiness!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2009