first time sex after labor and all that wait:)

How was it ladies?? Im sure it is different then before the labor, but how different is it?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got very lucky, I went back to the size I was before, my hubby swears that I'm smaller now lol.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 9:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• hurts for me. Still hurts 14 months later. I have a tilted uterus, and after each kid sex hurts more and more . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It was hot! Hubby says all is the same, but I think it may be a little better.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 9:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• omg, i was freaking out scared. i had to have 16 stitches after my son...the size adn all was the same adn hubby said he couldnt tell a difference - but i had so many thoughts going through my brain (my child just came out of there' 'what if i get pregnant again!' 'what if i rip back open') so much so that i couldnt focus on the deed.....and it hurt. wish someone had told me that before we tried so i didnt expect it to all be the same
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my SO and i waited until after my 6 wk check-up to have sex. I had an episiotomy and still tore some so i had like 10 stitches. I was scared to death! I was nervous that it would feel different for him but he says its exactly the same! The sex was much better! I never had an orgasm during sex until after i had my DD!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I was a nervous wreck all 5 times because I was scared it would hurt. He had never waited the full 6 wks with his ex...so he was more than ready lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Oh, it hurt the first several times after for both my vag birth and c-section.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2009