Mom that still luv the dad!

I am a single mother now of two great kids. Me and my ex broke up and he's the father of my kids. I lied to him telling him I cheated to see his reaction and his reaction was leaving me and finding another woman. I still luv him tho and he plays these games saying he wants to talk and then he comes over to just sleep w/ me then never calls again til it's time to get the kids. I understand him. I told him the truth that I lied about being w/ another man, b/c I wanted to see if he luved me alot to still stay w/ me like I did him when he cheated a few times on me. But no he RAN!!!I'm still living my life good w/ my kids, and I understand I'm ok w/o my ex but y don't I still miss him SOOOO much and kinda wanna still be w/ him?

sexytam69999

Asked by sexytam69999 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• why would u tell him u cheated just get a reaction? see where it got you?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• You lost me at lying about cheating . . . why would you do that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Why would you want to be with someone who doesnt want to be with you? Thats a question that someone asked me when me and my ex split up and it was a good question. They asked why I felt I wasnt worth being loved back in the same manner in which I loved him. I also tell women to ask themselves that before they look at anything else. We have a funny way as women to always remember the good times rather then the times that were bad and lead to the break up. If he cheated on you and you stayed and you lied and said you cheated and he left then maybe he doesnt love you the same.

Answer by gemgem at 9:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• WOW.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Sounds like you both are very immature - perhaps some time by yourself, spent on figuring out what you want in life and what the best examples to set for your children, would be beneficial.

Best of luck.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• So let me get this right. He cheated on you and you forgave him and stayed with him. You decide to LIE to him and say you cheated, to see if he would forgive you and stay with you, like you did.

You won't do that again will you.  He doesn't feel the same way about that stuff like you do.

Advice here..The next guy you get with, don't try that on him.

Answer by louise2 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Games have NO room in an adult relationship. I am sorry but that was very imature on your part to lie to him like that...did you not consider what his reaction would be. Now he is just using you and you are letting him. Sounds to me like you both need to grow up before having anymore children. Sorry to be so harsh but kids have a hard enough time in life without being raised by people who are acting this imature.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't understand why u said u cheated! I think u did cheat!, I think u kinda got what u deserve when u play around with peoples emotions like that! But first u need to stop sleeping with him,your making yourself WAY to available to him! Like the expression goes" Why buy the cow when u can get the milk for free" (at least I think that's how it goes) if u wanna be him u have to make him miss what he has in u!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2009