I feel so un-sexy

I'm now 34 weeks pregnant and so far the pregnancy had only made my husband want me more.. until last week. It took him so long and he COULDN'T even finish! Then yesterday the same exact thing happened again!! He keeps telling me that having the same exact body I did before the pregnancy, only with the added belly makes me more sexy than before turns him on so much more than I ever have before. Sometimes he has no problem going, and goes pretty fast because "it feels so good" in his words... but other times it makes me feel so bad! I just feel so GROSS! Has this happened to anyone else?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 9:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's probably just becoming real for him. My husband couldn't get over the belly until about 34 weeks - so at least you're near the end with this problem. Hang in there - and try not to make him feel too badly. I'm sure it's just the "fear of poking the baby".
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 9:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Now that your toward the end hes probably just afraid of hurting the baby. Exact same thing happened with me and my hubby and that was all it was. Dont worry. Its almost over.
    samara0327

Answer by samara0327 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yeah, sounds normal. Guys are weird like that. And out last 2 were breech...talk about him thinking he's gonna hit the butt..HAHA!! Sex changes a lot over time and not just because of babies/pregnancies.
    Good luck mama!! Have a wonderful birth:O)
    apphorses

Answer by apphorses at 10:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I agree, he surely has a few more things on his mind now too...Also, do not forget about yourself in these "end times", I know it can get crazy trying to find something to wear to look/feel sexy etc... but relax, and do some spa type stuff for you! Think about your fitness goals after the baby!
    Also, sometimes that area gets real tight in the end weeks.. can sorta make it harder for the men to "get there" like usual..it is normal. Hope your labor goes well, and may God bless you and your baby! :)
    dhoppe

Answer by dhoppe at 10:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009