Your LO's name?

What's your baby(ies) name?
Why did you & your SO choose it?
If you could go back & change it, would you?

My DD is Avaleigh Jade
We chose it because it's different & beautiful. & it began with "A"
I wouldn't change her name. I LOVE it.

dollfaceeRAWRR

Asked by dollfaceeRAWRR at 2:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2012 in Baby Names

• My dd is Sarah Avivah. She is named after my husband's grandma and my grandma.
    My son is Elan Aaron. He is named after my grandfather and my MIL's cousin.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 2:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• dd josie danielle chose it b/c i love the name josie and you don't hear it much around here, danielle is after my dad (she was almost born on his bday and they're super close) i woudn't change it, i love it :)

ds is samuel james chose it b/c it was the only thing dh and i could agree on, wouldn't change it...the name sam seems too fit him :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Logan Frederick. I like the name Logan and Frederick is my father's name. Logan was born on my brother's birthday and his middle name is Frederick too so it was a good fit all around.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Nyomi June. I gave her father a list of names I liked and her picked Nyomi. June is my grandmothers name.

Romeo Ty'ere my husband picked first name I picked middle

Jamari TyQuan My husband picked his name
    Blessed_mom1102

Answer by Blessed_mom1102 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• My 3 yr old daughter is Callie Grace...my 2 favorite names :)

My 8 week old daughter is Emily Noelle...nana and daddy decided it :) I love them both.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Samuel Trevor - named after FIL's cousin/bff who died in the Holocaust (his name was Stephan) and Trevor was my grandparents' last name.

Talya - for her great-grandmother (mil's mother) Trude

Rami Shai - Rami because we loved it (means awesome in Hebrew) and Shai (gift) is for my grandmother Sylvia
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Ds- Seth Jasson dd- Delilah Gemma
    my dh picked both their first names and i picked their middle names..
    We love both their names and wouldn't change them.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 3:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• DF and I wanted a vintage, feminie, and beautiful name for DD, so we decided on Scarlett.
    I knew she would be gorgeous, inside and out, and because of my love of Italy and speaking spanish, Bella.
    So Scarlett Bella, my beautiful girl.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• I just have to say Avaleigh Jade is incredibly beautiful !!!! love it !

My oldest girl is Violet Elaine (her middle name is also my middle name and her first name is my grandmother's first name)
    Phillip Franklyn (Franklyn is my Dad's name and Phillip was his dad's choice - no idea where it came from, we just liked it i guess)
    Maryanne Ruby (Ruby is my mom's first name, Maryanne is because I saw an interview where the question "what kind of woman are you looking for: maryanne or ginger?" was asked, so I asked myself what kind of daughter I wanted, and Maryanne it was - I watched that interview at the hospital only a few hours before she was born...hahaha
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• DD: Sophia AnnMarie. We chose Sophia because it was one of the only girl names we could agree on and AnnMarie because those are the 2 middle names for girls in our families. Sometimes I wish her first name was AnnMarie, but I still like Sophia.

DS: Bret James. Bret because DH had a baby brother that died at birth and his name was Bret, James because that is DH and FIL's middle names. I love it and wouldn't change it.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2012