Your LO's name?

What's your baby(ies) name?
Why did you & your SO choose it?
If you could go back & change it, would you?

My DD is Avaleigh Jade
We chose it because it's different & beautiful. & it began with "A"
I wouldn't change her name. I LOVE it.

dollfaceeRAWRR

Asked by dollfaceeRAWRR at 2:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2012 in Baby Names

• My dd is Sarah Avivah. She is named after my husband's grandma and my grandma.
    My son is Elan Aaron. He is named after my grandfather and my MIL's cousin.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 2:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Our almost 4 year old DD is Lillian Sue. Lillian cause we wanted something sort of old fashioned but still sounded nice. And Sue cause it is mine and my moms middle name. We are expecting another LO in October, Don't know gender yet tho. If it is a girl it will be Candace Joy. Candace because my moms name is Candy( yes just Candy not short for anything spelled just like that on her birth certificate) And Joy because MIL is Joyce. I like the idea of using family names. We haven't decided on a boy name yet will post when we do.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• charana (pronounced charna) janee named her that because there was a kid in his class with that name and he's never heard it again.
    sabine annette named her after the countess dewinter in the three musketters. she gets excited every time she hears her name
    riley quinn we thought it was a boy so i named him after riley in national treasure, i just loved that guy. daddy thought of the middle name
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2012

• My DD is Skylar Renee, my husband picke the first I chose the middle
    oldest DS is HunterRay, we both agreed on it he has no middle name
    youngest DS is Braxton Remington, I pick the first my husband picked the middle

I would not change their names, they all fit the names very well!
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 1:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• DD's name is Scarlett Abigail.
    We chose it because it was the two names that we both loved the most.
    We wouldn't change it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• dd josie danielle chose it b/c i love the name josie and you don't hear it much around here, danielle is after my dad (she was almost born on his bday and they're super close) i woudn't change it, i love it :)

ds is samuel james chose it b/c it was the only thing dh and i could agree on, wouldn't change it...the name sam seems too fit him :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Logan Frederick. I like the name Logan and Frederick is my father's name. Logan was born on my brother's birthday and his middle name is Frederick too so it was a good fit all around.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Nyomi June. I gave her father a list of names I liked and her picked Nyomi. June is my grandmothers name.

Romeo Ty'ere my husband picked first name I picked middle

Jamari TyQuan My husband picked his name
    Blessed_mom1102

Answer by Blessed_mom1102 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• My 3 yr old daughter is Callie Grace...my 2 favorite names :)

My 8 week old daughter is Emily Noelle...nana and daddy decided it :) I love them both.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Samuel Trevor - named after FIL's cousin/bff who died in the Holocaust (his name was Stephan) and Trevor was my grandparents' last name.

Talya - for her great-grandmother (mil's mother) Trude

Rami Shai - Rami because we loved it (means awesome in Hebrew) and Shai (gift) is for my grandmother Sylvia
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2012