Do you like camping?

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 4:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2012 in Travel

• I am not a camping person at all. When I travel, I want a comfortable bed with clean sheets, a clean bathroom with a good hot shower, a pool, and air conditioning.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Now that's what I'm talking about Julie!

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• I hate camping. If someone wants to torture me they would make me sleep in a tent with bugs and without a comfortable bed, pillows,no hot shower, and no electricity for my blow dryer and coffee pot.

Answer by Keksie at 8:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• We go many times every year and since we met 10 years ago we have gone every 4th of july weekend including the year both kids were born (one May 11 the other June 2). We initially tent camped, but upgraded to a pop up camper a few years ago which is nice. We do to rustic campgrounds though usually with no running water and outhouses. Grew up this way and love it with my kids.

Answer by aeneva at 9:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Yup, but we rarely go. My car is a little on the small side for camping gear + kids. We do have plans of going camping this summer with my niece and her DH though - my boys are super excited and it won't be for a couple more months yet.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• I used to until I joined the Army, now I loathe it! Lol

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Yes, when the weather is right though. If it's too cold or too hot I don't really enjoy it.

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• We love it too. We tent camped for a while and last summer we bought a used pop up. We usually stay at state campground. They are well kept.

Answer by Momto2beauties at 8:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• i love camping, but not roughing it. no tents for me, i like a decent camper (mainly for the sleeping and storage part - all my cooking is done outside and most of the time is spent outside unless there is bad weather - another reason for a camper!).

Answer by annanonnymommy at 8:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Love it... going to be going this summer with my little fam..

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 9:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2012