I'm Pregnant-Now What?!

Its my second baby, I've seen the doctor....how many of you have just sat down after finding out your pregnant and been like, "Oh! Let's play the waiting game!"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i hate waiting all these months for the baby to come and as you get closer to your due date it seems like time slows down if feels like ive been 37 weeks for two years i wish time would speed up a little
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• mee!! i am almost 11 weeks and its going a bit faster than my first but yeah.... now we wait....
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 9:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• im 13 weeks and waiting is what i do best!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LOL, that's part of the reason I don't know if I can do another baby. I hate being pregnant...and it takes forever!! LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• with my first i was constantly aware that i was pregnant,with my 2nd,i was told i was and then promptly forgot about it until i started showing,and then it was like'oh,by the way,thats why i havent been drinking all these months'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• You may say I'm crazy but I love the pain and to see the baby for the 1st time but hate the 9 months thing cause I am always sick
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Ms.PhatPhat I know exactly what you mean, if you're talking about labor and delivery! I loved giving birth, despite the discomfort and I can't wait to do it again!
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Good luck mama!! I've had 4 and loved every waiting/agonizing minute of it!!
    apphorses

Answer by apphorses at 10:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yea... I count down.. I have 9 weeks and some days left... Yowza..!.. I love me some babies, but the bein preggo part drives me nutz! And Husband just DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!!
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 1:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2009