HAVE U

Did u find out the sex of the baby at 5 months r intil u had the baby to see the sex? Cause this is baby number 4 and I have 3 girls and I do not know what I should do (will want to do)

WHAT DID U DO?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i couldn't wait but i think this would be very neat and I want to do this with my next one. I want to give it to my parents and let them open it and give it to the person who will be giving me the shower and then i find out then!!! I would find that so exciting and thats what im going to do with my next one. I want everyone to suprise me
    Missy_Dye

Answer by Missy_Dye at 12:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i find out in like 5 weeks... i cant wait till birth.. .lol
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• im with you on this one my 1st is a boy i want to wait with this one but then again i dont.... i want the "big" suprise at the end... but idk what to do either.. when you decide let me know.. please
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 10:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• the next one i have, i want to wait... however i don't know if i will be patient enough LOL :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I've found out with my last 3 (2 boys and a girl). I have an ultrasound on Thursday and hope I can find out. I'm not any good at waiting, it's killing me to wait until thursday.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 10:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I found out with both just because I felt it was easier to plan for!

I do think it would be more exciting to wait, though:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We found out with all 4. I knew with all of mine what they were before we found out...this mama just knew:O)

Have fun with the 4th...they are a blast!!!
    apphorses

Answer by apphorses at 10:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• with my daughter i found out and this pregnancy i found out just cuz if it was another girl i wouldnt need to buy as much well this ones a boy so i have to get new everything where if it were a girl then i could use some my daughters stuff again... next baby i want to wait and find out at birth because now i have a girl and a boy so next baby which will be in like 10 years lol ill wait tell birth..
    Anonymous

• with my first she would not move for nothing at all but i had a feeling that she was a girl and i was right and with this baby my little one demanded too know so when i went for the ultra sound she came with me and we found out that we are having another little girl
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• a surprise would be kool but i need to be prepared.... i neurotic... lol
    frisc0b0und

Answer by frisc0b0und at 2:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009